Hero Hastur Price, Features and Launch Date
Hero Hastur: First 620cc Bike by Indian Manufacturer
The giant has woken up. What an amazing comeback by Hero Motocorp. This time it is the Hero HASTUR. The meaning of Hastur is unspeakable one. This bike is designed according to its name. The design of the bike is unspeakable. This is something that we were waiting for a very long time. This bike will set the benchmark for the other competitors. This is the first 620cc bike which is produced by Indian manufacturer. This bike has an aggressive look and will bring a change in Hero.
Hero Hastur Engine Specifications
The power will be drawn from a 620cc engine. This bike has a 4 stroke, liquid cooled parallel twin engine. It has 2 cylinders .This beast will be featuring a patented CSI cylinder. The maximum power that this beast will generate is 78 Bhp at 9600 RPM. The maximum torque of the bike will produce is 72 Nm at 7750 RPM. A 6 speed constant mesh gearbox is installed in the engine. The expected top speed of the bike is 240 Kmph. The bike is expected to reach 100 Kmph in 3.8 seconds. The power to weight ratio is 493.12 BHP per ton. The torque to weight ratio is 450 Nm per ton.
Hero Hastur Body Design
- This bike has twin projector LED headlights. The tail lamps and the indicators also have LED lamps
- The fuel tank capacity is 15 litre
- The reserve fuel capacity is 2 litre
- Ground clearance is 130mm
- Dual Disk Brakes are provided in the front tyre
- Single Disk Brake in the rear tyre
- The engine is Liquid Cooled DOHC 4 Valve Parallel Twin
- Tubeless Tyres
- The length of the bike is 2015 mm
- The overall width of the bike is 820 mm
- The overall weight of the bike is 160 Kg
- Tachometer is Digital
- Speedometer is Digital
- Tripmeter is Digital
- Odometer is Digital
- Fuel Gauge is Digital
- Clock is Digital
Hero Hastur Price and Shade/Colors
The expected price of hero huster is around 400000 INR. Hero MotoCorp has revealed the bike in two shades only Yellow and Grey.
Hero Huster is a concept bike. There can be a few changes in this bike before the launch.