New Upcoming Bikes Launching in March 2016
New Upcoming Bikes launching in march 2016. This year is going to be a spectacular year. The Indian bike manufacturer companies like Hero MotoCorp, Bajaj, TVS and Royal Enfield are ready to launch their bikes with the start of the year. TVS has already launched their Apache RTR 200 in the 200cc segment bike. Now Bajaj and Royal Enfield are going to launch their respective bikes. Bajaj is launching V 15 and Royal Enfield is launching Himalayan.
So, here is the quick overview of these two new upcoming bikes launching in march 2016
Bajaj V 15 – The Invincible
Image Credits: http://autos.maxabout.com/
On 26th January 2016, Bajaj launched the teaser of their new upcoming bike V 15 – The Invincible. The reason behind this was that the metal of this bike is taken from the scrap of INS Vikrant. India’s first aircraft carrier. Bajaj has worked really hard on the design of the bike and made it muscular. This bike will be launched in March and the expected price of the bajaj v 15 bike is 60,000 – 70,000 INR as it is said by the Bajaj.
Bajaj V 15 Specifications
- The engine of the bajaj v 15 bike is a 150cc engine. It is a Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve Air-cooled DTS-I engine.
- The Torque generated by the bike is 13 NM @ 5500 RPM. And the power generated is 11.8 BHP @ 7500 RPM.
- The gearbox is a 5 speed gearbox.
- The length of the bike is 2033 mm.
- The width of the bike is 780 mm.
- The height of the bike is 1070 mm.
The company is claiming its average upto 60 Kmpl. The first priority in this bike is the comfort of the rider. It has a digital fuel gauge which turns from green to red to indicate that you are running out of fuel.
Royal Enfield Himalayan
The Royal Enfield fans were complaining that the Royal Enfield was not bringing any change into their motorcycles. This time, Royal Enfield doesn’t disappoint their fans. They have brought a change by introducing Himalayan. This bike is for the adventure ride and this bike has got everything in it.
Royal Enfield Himalayan Specifications
- The engine in Royal Enfield Himalayan bike is a 410cc engine. It has a single cylinder, air cooled, 4 stroke, SOHC engine.
- The torque generated by this bike is 32 NM @ 4000 – 4500 RPM and the power output is 24 BHP @ 6500 RPM.
- This bike has got a 5 Speed Constant Mesh Gearbox.
- The Monoshock is provided for the first time in a Royal Enfield Bike.
- The length of the bike is 2190 mm.
- The width of the bike is 840 mm.
- The height of the bike is 1360 mm.
- The seat height of the bike is 800 mm.
- The net weight of the bike is 182 kg.
- It has a 220 mm ground clearance.
- The fuel tank capacity is 15 Litre.
The advantage of this bike is that its seat height. Its seat height is 800 mm which will be comfortable for the short riders also. The weight of the bike is also low that make it perfect for an adventure ride. The expected price of the Royal Enfiled Himalayan bike is 1.6 to 1.7 Lakhs but the price will be confirmed when the bike will be launched.
Both these bikes will be launched in the month of March and are good for the adventure ride. Bajaj and the Royal Enfield have made a change by introducing these two bikes. These bikes were available for show only so, the potential of these two bikes will be known to us when these bikes will be available for riding. But according to their specs, these two bikes seems good.