TVS Apache RTR 200 Price, Specification, Review, Pics and Price
In terms of racing bikes, TVS has a huge name in the industry. With the success of its predecessor Apache RTR 160 and Apache RTR 180, TVS has now brought this beast Apache RTR 200 in the market. TVS has maintained that aesthetics in the Apache RTR 200 also. The design of the bike is taken from TVS Draken X-21 250. Talking about the looks this bike has got all the material in it. In this blog we will see the specifications Review and Pics and Price of TVS Apache RTR 200.
TVS Apache RTR 200 Engine
This bike has got a 200cc non-Fi Engine which can generate a maximum power upto 20.23 BHP at 8500 RPM and a maximum torque of 18.1 NM at 7000 RPM. This bike has got a single cylinder four stroke oil cooled engine. There is a liquid cooling system in the bike. The compression ratio is 11.5:1. The power to weight ratio is 136.68 BHP per ton. The torque to weight Ratio is 122.29 NM per ton. The specific output is 102.3 BHP per litre. This bike has got 4 valves per cylinder.
TVS Apache RTR 200 Specifications
- The gearbox is 5 speed gearbox
- The clutch is wet multi plate – 6 plate design
- The front brake has 270mm Petal Disc
- The rear brakes has 240mm Petal Disc
- The brake fuel used is DOT 3/DOT 4
- The Anti-Lock Braking system (ABS) is optional in the bike
- The front suspension is 37mm Telescopic Froks
- The Rear suspension is Mono Tube- Monoshock Suspension
- Front Tyres are 90/90 R 17 (TVS Remora) or you can have Pirelli as option
- Rear Tyre 130/70 R 17 (TVS Remora) or you can have Pirelli as option
- Front Wheels 1.87 x 17 inch
- Rear Wheels 3.50 x 17 inch
- Apache RTR 200 has Alloy Wheels
- The battery type is MF
- The capacity of battery is 9 Ah
- The voltage produced by the battery is 12V
- The overall length of bike is 2050mm
- The overall width of the bike is 790mm
- The overall height of the bike is 1105mm
- Ground Clearance is 180mm
- Wheel Base is 1353mm
- The seat height is 800mm
- The net weight of the TVS Apache RTR 200 is 148 kg.
- The fuel tank capacity of the bike is 120 litres
- The reserve Fuel tank capacity is 12.5 litres
- The Speedometer is Digital
- The tachometer is Digital
- The tripmeter is Digital
- The odometer is Digital
- The clock is Digital
- The fuel gauge is Digital
TVS Apache RTR 200 Performance and Top Speed
The bike reaches 0-60 Kmph in just 3.95 seconds and 0-100 Kmph in 12 seconds. The top speed of the bike is 128Kmph which is less than its fellow competitors like Pulsar RS 200, KTM Duke 200, KTM RC 200.
TVS Apache RTR 200 Price
This bike has three options. The first option is with non-Fi engine without ABS and with TVS tyres which will cost 88,990 INR (ex-showroom Delhi). The second option is with EFi model equipped with a fuel injected engine and with Pirelli Tyres which is expected at 1.08 Lakhs INR (ex-showroom Delhi). The third option is with top spec model with a fuel-injected engine, Pirelli Tyres and with Anti-lock Braking system (ABS) is expected to be priced at 1.15 Lakhs INR (ex-showroom Delhi).
TVS Apache RTR 200 Design
The TVS Apache RTR 200 has picked its predecessors and the Draken concept to get this whole new design which is really aggressive. The design is a naked street fighter design. The new Apache RTR 200 comes with a new exhaust system and a step up seat.
The new Apache is surely going to be a mega-hit in the Indian market and will keep the legacy of its predecessors alive. This bike is going to be much better in acceleration and handling than previous Apaches RTR’s.
New TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, First Ride Review by PowerDrift :
You May Also Like: Top 10 Anticipated Smartphones of 2016